Grace Lutheran has worship every Sunday morning at 10:30 am, both in-person and online. Join us!
• Hymnals and Bibles are in the pews, and a bulletin is given to each worshipper with the order of service (as well as the weekly announcements).
• We celebrate Holy Communion each week, with a choice of either wine or grape juice. Younger children and infants are welcome to come forward for a blessing.
• Masks are available at each entrance, but not required.
• Dress as you feel comfortable.
• Children are always welcome!
• Livestream worship services are available on the Grace Lutheran Church YouTube channel, and bulletins (in pdf format) are available on the bulletins page.
We all pray that the worst of this pandemic has passed, and that there will be no restrictions on our worship practices. At the same time, we remember that as Christians we are held to a higher standard than non-believers when it comes to these matters. For us, the highest good is not individual choice, but the well-being of all God's children, especially the most vulnerable. Or as Jesus put it, "the least among us" (Matthew 25). If you have questions or concerns, please contact Pastor Samantha or Council President Janene George.